A Hooked On Horror Quiz
Since you guys enjoyed our Big Fat Quarantine Quiz (and asked for more) here's a shorter quiz devoted to 'Slasher Films'.
And as we're going to be continuing lockdown for another 3 weeks minimum, I'll do a few others for you as well. You've got until Sunday 5pm until the answers release. Have fun!
Slasher Film Quiz
Art by Brian Maze.
1. Who made his feature film debut in A Nightmare on Elm Street?
2. What slasher film had the original title 'The Babysitter Murders'?
3. Who wrote and directed The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?
4. What was the title of the 2000 film that parodied/spoofed Scream?
5. Who did Michael Berryman play in Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes?
6. Who says the line "Be my victim."
7. Felissa Rose found fame starring in what 1983 slasher film?
8. What three animal masks do the killers wear in You're Next?
9. In what year did the original Black Christmas release?
10. Who did the special effects for 80s slasher 'The Burning'?
11. Kane Hodder is most famous for portraying which slasher icon?
12. Which Poltergeist cast member appeared in 'Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon'?
13. What is the name of the killer in The Final Girls?
14. In the 2005 House of Wax remake, audience members in cinemas cheered when a cast member got killed. Who was the cast member?
15. "Because you were home." Is a quote from what 2008 film?
16. What is Chucky's full name?
17. Who took over the role of Marybeth Dunstan for Hatchet II, Hatchet III & Victor Crowley?
18. Glenn Jacobs who portrayed Jacob Goodnight in both See No Evil films is also a WWE wrestler. What is his wrestling name?
19. Trick or Treat Studios unveiled a life-size, screen accurate prop of what this week?
20. Which two actors have played Freddy Krueger?
21. Excluding the one that has yet to be released (Wrong Turn: The Foundation), how many Wrong Turn films has there been?
22. The critical mauling and public outcry about 1960's Peeping Tom resulted in it being pulled from UK cinemas after just one week. True or false?
23. Which actor plays Mick Taylor in the Wolf Creek franchise?
24. What was the fourth film in the Friday the 13th franchise?
25. The voice of Ghostface, Roger L. Jackson, also voiced which Powerpuff Girls character?
26. Which couple met whilst shooting I Know What You Did Last Summer?
27. For how many days is The Creeper allowed to eat in Jeepers Creepers?
28. What 1980 film starred Joe Spinell as Frank Zito?
29. Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino named what as his all time favourite slasher movie?
30. "If you're not back by midnight...you won't be coming home!" is the tagline for what 80s slasher?
You've got until 2pm Sunday until I reveal the answers. Remember of course we do have our daily Quarantine Quiz posts on Facebook and Instagram as well as Fun Fact Friday tomorrow!
Have fun and stay safe folks.
#QuarantineQuiz #HookedOnHorror #Quiz #SlasherMovies #SlasherFilms